1. If you are sick or are concerned about getting sick, consider staying home.
2. If you want to wear a mask during worship, please feel free to do so.
3. For the time being, let us do our best to respect social distancing.
4. Hymns will be limited and printed in the bulletin.
5. Offerings will be received at the back of the Sanctuary.
6. For Holy Communion, we will conduct a walk-thru style, approaching the altar one family at a time.
7. We will forgo the traditional shaking of hands as the congregation exists the Sancturary.