Dear Members of Zion Lutheran Church, Chamberlain:
The Council of Zion Lutheran Church, Chamberlain, is happy to announce that our church doors will reopen for Services beginning the weekend of May 24. This includes the 7:00 Saturday evening Service on the 23rd and the 9:00 Sunday morning Service on the 24th. In order that we might further serve our congregation and make this a blessed occasion, the Council has put together some recommendations as we begin meeting again. Thank you for your dedication, love, and patience during this time. If you have any questions you may contact Pastor or Chisum Peterson. The Peace of the Lord be with you!
Guidelines for Worship
1. If you are sick or are concerned about getting sick, consider staying home.
2. If you want to wear a mask during worship, please feel free to do so.
3. For the time being, let us do our best to respect social distancing.
4. Let us practice good personal hygiene.
5. The congregation will be ushered in before the Service begins and seated two pews apart.
6. Hymns will be limited and printed in the bulletin.
7. Offerings will be received at the back of the Sanctuary.
8. For Holy Communion, we will conduct a walk-thru style, approaching the altar one family at a time.
9. The elders will usher out the congregation at the conclusion of the Service.
10. We will forgo the traditional shaking of hands as the congregation exits the Sanctuary.
11. There will be no coffee and cookies in the fellowship hall after Service; congregating is discouraged.
12. The above procedures are in effect beginning May 23, 2020, until further notice. Thank you!