In 1917 a merger of the Red Lake and West Point congregations created the Chamberlain church. December 30, 1917, marks the date of the official organization of Zion Lutheran Church, Chamberlain. On August 22, 1920, the congregations resolved to join the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
In January of 1948, plans for a new church structure were approved. On June 25, 1950, our present house of worship was dedicated.
[More historical details still being researched.]